He's Alive!

He's Alive!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

Well here we are in the middle of January, 2014.  Where did 2013 go?  Seems like just yesterday I was having my baby, yet here he is 9 months old already.  It is so true that the older we get the faster time goes.  Or maybe it is just the anticipation of Jesus coming back that makes time go so fast.  Whatever it is, I know that I am not getting any younger.  

In a few days I will be taking on a new 6 week journey.  Made to Crave.  It is so awesome that Bible studies can be done online.  33,000+ women are joining this study....can you believe it?!?  God is so amazing!!  Can't wait to see what this new journey entails and has in store for me.  I know that God is calling me to do this study and I am eager to see what I learn from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment